As a renter and resident of Santa Monica for nearly 15 years, I believe in making decisions grounded in data and analysis. Homelessness in Santa Monica is a chronic issue. We must finally come up with a plan that is humane and sustainable for all residents including those who live on our streets. With your help, we will keep Santa Monica among the best communities in which to live, work and raise families, and preserve our history as “California’s most celebrated beach city.”
I pledge to meet Santa Monica’s most critical challenges:
– Balance our budget by exercising prudent financial management
– Lead efforts to assist small businesses through the COVID crisis
– Promote safety, especially along our beachfront and train platforms
– Work with the community to create a safe, clean and beautiful Lincoln Blvd.
– Advocate for a Master Plan guiding Santa Monica into the second half of the century
– Maintain our city’s public works; achieve water self-sufficiency by 2023
– Manage smart, sustainable development in our city
I look forward to serving you on the City Council.